On9G - All You Need About Online Game » LUNA ONLINE » Guide/ Information » Dan's Guide to Warriors Ver 1.2
Submit
[Guide] Dan's Guide to Warriors Ver 1.2
#1 Post at 22-12-2008 07:43  Show author Share To Facebook
Thanks for your post, this is your reward, 11 Gold!

Dan's Guide to Warriors Ver 1.2

2-Handed Warriors (Damage Dealer aka Berserker)

Overview: You will do the highest damage among warriors but will also take the most damage. a good solo class in the beginning and are great for group training sessions after getting AoE skills.

Race Compatibilty: Human - 10/10   Elf - 7/10

Stat Builds: Full STR(recommended), Full VIT, Full DEX(not recommended at this time)

Weapons: 2 handed swords - faster atk spd
                 2 handed axes - higher crit dmg
                 2 handed blunts - higher DEF from passive
Author's note: all 3 type of weapons have the same attack so just go with one that you like or whichever looks cool to you.            

Job Change:Fighter ->Warrior->Merc(Recommended for Humans)
                    Fighter ->Warrior->Swordsman
                    Fighter ->Warrior->Swordsman->Rune Knight(Elf)

Skills:
2 handed training - max(your atk passive)
sword training - 5 (leave it at lvl 5. 15sp for 4% atk is ok. 40sp for another 3.75% is not)
Upper Swing - 10(get to 1 till lvl 30+ when u have extra sp for lvl 40 2nd tier - AoE)
Crash Blow - 1(or dont get. good for combo with rising strike earlier on or max it if u like to go 1v1)
Enhance HP - max(or dont get at all. for me 250~ hp is worth it.
Burning Rage - max(humans only. if u have enhance hp, it will help cancel the side effect)
Fighter Heart - max(str buff)
Sword Rapidity - dont get.(adds atk spd but i dont notice the difference. you will be using skills mainly later on.)
Warrior Form - max(this is your 2nd tier atk buff)
Risk Taker- max(hp<30% attack increase.)
NOTE: THERE IS A BUG - relog after adding risk taker will increase your attack permernantly!
Wheel Wind -1 at least(AoE for training purposes)
Body Check - 1(boss or PVP use)
EarthQuake -max(for nukers)

i apologise because i myself have not reached 40 yet. but i advice all mercenaries to get upper swing to lvl 11 at least for the AoE skill(Earthquake) that has a % to stun. it is a great leveling skill especially if used with wheel wind in a party.

Branch: The norm i noticed in the TW version is that most 2h warriors go with AoE skills 1st. better for training purposes. but if you would like to go 1v1 berserker, i guess it is better to add crash blow to the max and leave out rising strike completely.

AoE:Team player. max AoE skills first. you will do most of your lvling in a team.

1v1:Crash blow will be your main attack skill. if you crit with axe, you can 1 hit ko an enemy around your lvl. more pvp orientated.

Note: will add other skills at a later date

Pure Tanker

Overview: You will find it very difficult to level on your own after monster hp has gone over what Strike attack can dish out. But on the bright side, every team will need a fighter like you! mages and even berserkers will not be able to take the damage from mobs and will be counting on you to hold the aggro.

Race Compatibility: Human 8/10    Elf 10/10

Stat Builds: Full VIT(recommended), Full Str, Full Dex

Weapons: Swords(faster atk spd)
                 Blunts(more Def) - Recommended for tankers
                 Axe(higher crit dmg)
Author's note: all 3 type of weapons have the same attack so just go with one that you like or whichever looks cool to you

Job Change: Fighter->Guard->Infantry

Skills:

Strike attack - get to lvl 1 till lvl 20 get to lvl 6 and max it before lvl 40(your main(only) attack skill)
Attract - 1 at least(to save your mage/archer/healer and to lure bosses)
Mana Shield - max(i forgot the name. get it but no need to rush. it will constantly drain sp for more def. useful only later)
Enhanced HP - max(max hp passive. recommended for all tankers)
Mace Protection- max(if uuseful later.
Blood Leak - add or don't add(i wouldn't recommend adding this since the chances you will be below 30% hp isn't uite high.)
Blunt shield - 1 at least(for bosses are full tanker and mace user)
Heavy Armor expertise - max
Blessing shield - max(def buff)
Shield Training - add or don't add(can't really see a difference since block and no block dmg = 1) note: may be more  and PVP)
Bloody sky - 1 at least (to hold aggro before you get Attract Circle)

Note: will add other skills at a later date

Hybrid Tanker (Jack of All Trades)

Overview: You will not do as much damage as a berserker but will be able to hold your own in aggro. You will not be able to take as much damage as a pure tanker but you will be more adapt at leveling on your own without a party.

Race Compatibility: Human 8/10    Elf 7/10

Stat Builds: Full STR(recommended), Full Vit, Full Dex

Weapons: Swords(faster atk spd)
                 Blunts(more Def)
                 Axe(higher crit dmg)
P.S. It is highly recommended to go with one handed weapons as a shield adds much needed defence. With the same monster, i take about 1-5 damage with a shield on but 20-30 dmg when i took it off.

Job Change: Fighter->Guard->Swordsman/Mercenary
                     Fighter->Warrior->Infantry
Skills:
Weapon Training - 5(leave it at lvl 5. 15sp for 4% atk is ok. 40sp for another 3.75% is not)
1 Handed Training - max(atk passive)
Strike attack - get to lvl 1 till lvl 20 get to lvl 6 and max it before lvl 40(your main(only) attack skill)
Enhanced HP - max(max hp passive. recommended for all tankers)
Fighter Heart - 1(maxed)
Blunt Defence - max(if u are a mace user)
Heavy Armor mastery - max(adds quite a bit of def)
blessing Shield - add or don't add(def buff)
Blunt Shield - 1 at least(boss fight/pvp skill. works well with body check later)
Bloody sky - 1 at least (AoE)

Save SP for 3rd job.

DPS  Warrior:

Warning: This is the build i'm going with because THEORATICALLY speaking, this can be quite a powerful class. But practically speaking this build requires A LOT of patience to be actually useful and may very well turn into crap later on. It is a very EXPERIMENTAL build.

Overview: The DPS warrior build is my build and in essence is a type of hybrid tanker just that it focuses on DoT(damage over time) or DPS for some. You will be able to hold your own and take very little damage from mobs and you can easily solo bosses that are not too high leveled for you.

Note: I will just list down skills that i added and intend to add.

Race: Human

Weapon: Sword(for faster attacking speed)
               Axe(for higher crit rate and crit dmg)
               Shield

Class: Guard->Mercenary

Skills:
Strike - max(your main lvling skill)
Fighter's Heart - max(will be lvl 4 when mercenary)
Enhanced HP - 6(may max later on. got till 6 for extra hp regen)
1 handed training - max
Sword/Axe training - 5
Sword rapidity/Axe mortality - max(either weapon chosen will be fine)
Heavy Armor Expertise - max
Burning Rage - max
Bloody sky - 1
Shield stun - 1
*save points for lvl 40
Risk taker -max(bugged skill)
Warrior Form - max

Note: this is a very experimental build so don't blame me is anything goes wrong if u choose to add this way. most of the time i'm just going with my gut feeling. right now i'm about lvl 35 and i solo bosses fine with pots. and enemies my lvl can't really hurt me. but leveling speed is awefully low. hopefully it will be better after lvl 40 when i get my mercenary skills.

Author's notes:

Thank you for reading this guide. I apologise for any spelling errors and if i spelled the skills wrongly. a lot of the information i obtained from the chinese forums and after testing it a bit in the CB.

added some 2nd job skills.

[ Last edited by danster at 2009-1-2 00:14 ]

Recent Ratings
  • CrystalMoon Experience +15 Superb guide xD 2-1-2009 17:56
  • CrystalMoon Gold +15 Superb guide xD 2-1-2009 17:56

#2 Post at 22-12-2008 08:10  Show author Share To Facebook

i would love super tanker.....
pure vit+mace rawr

#3 Post at 22-12-2008 08:15  Show author Share To Facebook

nice guide Xd

#4 Post at 22-12-2008 09:23  Show author Share To Facebook

nice guide ,.., now i'ma trying DD !

#5 Post at 22-12-2008 09:30  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 1# danster's post

Can I skip enhance hp and save the sp for my warrior ?

#6 Post at 22-12-2008 10:12  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 5# DKkiat's post

u can skip it if u wan, enhance hp is actually only a must to survive 1 hit k.o atks or during wars to prevent dieing instantly from everyones skills..

~.~ wad to do... warriors cannot be invisible or has ranged or has invincible skills..... so u nid hp to survive until u reach the enemy lines

#7 Post at 22-12-2008 10:13  Show author Share To Facebook

Wars ? since when luna got wars do you means guild war ?

#8 Post at 22-12-2008 10:45  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 7# DKkiat's post

guild wars lor but there will be pvp servers in future so basically u can kill everyone ^o^

#9 Post at 22-12-2008 10:48  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 8# Ivankng's post

I hope that include npc

#10 Post at 22-12-2008 13:40  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 9# DKkiat's post

=.= u kill npc u got any superiority feeling meh

#11 Post at 22-12-2008 13:41  Show author Share To Facebook

LOl kil npc lo...so geng meh??@@

#12 Post at 22-12-2008 13:44  Show author Share To Facebook

PVNPC......~.~....

#13 Post at 22-12-2008 13:55  Show author Share To Facebook

For ppl who rather go all the way tank than to be able to tank and dmg at the same time, do not learn weapon mastery or fighter's heart, but instead learn the passive heavy armour mastery and mace speciality.  Do not forget to add some points to ur shield stun skill.... i see many ppl asking me where i get that stun from =.=

Elites - KsKia

#14 Post at 22-12-2008 14:00  Show author Share To Facebook

Quote:
Original posted by DKkiat at 2008-12-22 10:48
I hope that include npc
all the monster is count as a NPC u know....?
so u did killing npc everyday=  =

#15 Post at 22-12-2008 14:21  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 14# 菲特's post

its obvious he when he said kill npc he refer to those neutral npc in town

Submit

Online Members Total 582 Onlines ∣ Most users ever online waswas 2270 On 21-1-2009