dont pura pura har..

No More MrPresidenT ~
Now daiwan Kyustuki
- Nicky -

#47 Post at 8-4-2009 03:02  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 46# MrPresidenT's post

pura pura i duno, para para sakura i know kekekeke

#48 Post at 8-4-2009 03:40  Show author Share To Facebook

Get well ur defination about BUGS and HACK..no offence here.. Just hope that u guys can sort out which is Hack and which is Bugs.

Hack = Unautorise Modified Of The Original File / Using 3rd Party programe..
Bugs= Glitch / System errors , it was a small error came from the Gamming Programe System itself.

I help u sort out the Hack and the Bug that have in the Mo Siang gamming rite now...

HACK LIST:
Wu Zhao/Fast Skill, Dou Fu Juan, Qing Gung Fu/Speed Scroll, Auto Training Skill mode, Auto Max Skill Level...ext

BUGS LIST:
Combo Hit by Mage/Attacker, Ownself Zhen Fa, Open Shop Walking...ext
More is generate by Hui Cheng/Town Teleport Errors..

How to Reduce the player that using Hack is..this only GM can do by modified the  game system, making the player have the Hacker Alarm Option..so that when player saw the another player is using Hacking programe, they can alert the GM/System to Barred the HACKER. Ofcause GM/System must investigate the truth, and if it was FAKE REPORT the people who alert the Option will get penalties.

agree with me and get wat i said here? i hope u all understand it..

#49 Post at 8-4-2009 03:44  Show author Share To Facebook

Quote:
Original posted by HarimauMalam at 2009-4-6 20:47
Actually lagging is because of a bug user ...

when bug user enter the game and use the bug..... the system (automatically) try to balance it with counter check radar... (example: wuzhou bug) moveable ...
Over here   im an engineer lol... but now doing own business

#50 Post at 8-4-2009 05:17  Show author Share To Facebook

Reply 49# SiuKeongZai's post

wa engineer .. c ++ ?? kakax

No More MrPresidenT ~
Now daiwan Kyustuki
- Nicky -

#51 Post at 8-4-2009 08:46  Show author Share To Facebook

Quote:
Original posted by SiuKeongZai at 8-4-2009 03:40

HACK LIST:
Wu Zhao/Fast Skill, Dou Fu Juan, Qing Gung Fu/Speed Scroll, Auto Training Skill mode, Auto Max Skill Level...ext
What do you mean by Auto Training Skill Mode? Is it like players train buff skills while away from keyboard(AFK)? From what I know, got some software can do that such as WinMacro, but the software is like 'hacking' your own PC, and have nothing to do with Game Server. Yes, the others hack you listed will unbalanced the game and game server, but does Auto Train Skill(Auto-Click) will also unbalanced it?

I also use that software(WinMacro) for train my buff skills and also for feeding my pet while I'm AFK.

[ Last edited by irManz at 2009-4-8 08:51 ]

#52 Post at 8-4-2009 11:49  Show author Share To Facebook

IrManZ..

That is included in 1 Type of hack because it was "3rd Party Programe" the Programe was design to make ur computer auto click to Help u on in auto Training Skill when u was Away From Keyboard.

This is out Topic but i give it as Example:
Maple Story ; Auto Click to enter the Party Quest
Dota             ;MapHacking

This 2 is the example that using 3rd Party Programe..it was 1 kind of hack..It can be detected by the system if the GM imporved their system.. But so far as i know it was still save to use LOL..

#53 Post at 2-1-2010 12:42  Show author Share To Facebook

help me pls can ma

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

Submit

Online Members Total 345 Onlines ∣ Most users ever online waswas 2270 On 21-1-2009