I am new to luna and have decided to go for the sword master class after taking a look at all the job trees. My plan was to go fighter>warrior>swordman>rune knight> sword master, but i have a few questions.
1. I have heard talk of the 6th tier (deathknight, lord, arch templar) not being availible, but i have yet to see any guides on 5th tier jobs (paladin, panzer, sword master etc.). Is Sword master even availible at this time?
2. Obviously i want to be an offensive character, so is this path the best for becoming a Sword Master?
3. I plan on going full strength for stats, but what spells should i get, and which should i ignore?
Any help is appreciated.
Life is Bored~
1.as i recall....luna MY only release until rune knight stages...bout paladin and above still havent been implanted..
2.there multi path of becoming a DD(aka damage dealer),but u can said sword master is one of it.
3.if u goin full str,get all str booster skills and u should for 2 hand mastery~
correct me if wrong(coz me nt so pro at fighter as well )
Private server player(active)
thx for the help, but I was planning on going Sword Master so i could dual weild, so choozing the 2h abilities would be pointless.
well i think there is a DPS build which are dual weapon,but i dun had much knowledge bout DPS builds~~~
so someone can explain it?
I'm a Lame Angel ^^
1) Nope sword master still unavailable for now because the highest lv monster now is lv 78 .
2) Yup because since you are an elf fighter be a sword master can increase your attack due to lv6 fighter heart and lv 6 warrior form .
3) Pure vit will be better for elf sword master when you are in dual weapon mode = no shield = low defense .
thx DKkiat, but i have a couple more questions for you, if i want to be a pure DD, is going full vit really worth it? or should i go pure strentgh for maximum damage? Also is going for a Sword Master a good idea considering its still not out yet? (dont want to get stuck at rune knight)
thx again for your help
as i recall rune knight had many good skills
so rune knight is a good job~
beside u can be a hybrid tanker if u wanted
DDer = damage dealer
ofcoz add STR for it.
btw about ur build (job path) abit weird.
fighter>warrior>swordman>rune knight> sword master
why swordman but not infrantryman?
ur path din go for def path at all, u will suffer for low def!
rune knight is advance of swordman, you can learn all swordman skill once u become rk
swordmaster atcually is starting with 1h STR warrior with shield,
you can be sub tanker when u in infrantryman.
here is what i said about sword master in another tread :
Original posted by charlee at 2009-5-16 23:44
iif u plan to play dex/ high critical get evasion, u must go glad (4th job got +eva skill)
if u wan play atk speed, better choose elf & change into rk > swordmaster (rk got atk speed buff)
For ELF swordmaster (2 x 1h weapon)
1. war > infrantry > rk > swordmaster > arch templar (6th job elf path)
stat : pure str/dex
amor : heavy
2. war > infrantry > rk > swordmaster > lordon (6th job tanker path)
stat : pure vit/int
amor : heavy
P/S : Hybrid in luna is a MUST to get stronger.
Elf fighter is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED change into Warrior during 2nd job for
rise taker & fighter heart.